Brain cancer is a dangerous disease that often attacks theorgans of the human body. This deadly disease certainly caused by cancer cellsthat eat away the brain, so that all the performance of the organs of the bodybecomes disturbed because of its existence. However, sometimes people find itdifficult to recognize the symptoms of brain cancer because the symptoms aresimilar to minor ailments, such as dizziness and nausea. However, when youexperience prolonged dizziness, you should be vigilant and immediately consultwith your doctor.
Characteristics of Brain Cancer
Here are the characteristics of brain cancer that you must know so you can take precautions earlier:
• People with brain cancer will experience extreme dizziness. Because dizziness in nature is usually in a relatively long time and often occurs, so it is very tormenting the sufferers. Not infrequently, sufferers fall unconscious due to not being able to hold back the dizziness.
• People with brain cancer will often experience nausea without cause. That happened because the balance of his brain had attacked by the malignant tumor.
• People with brain cancer will also experience convulsions because the blood flowing to the brain is not smooth.
• People who suffer from cancer will feel weak suddenly, so that the person cannot do activities that are quite heavy. For example, when the sufferer holds a plate or glass, sometimes the glass or plate will fall on its own due to a helpless body.
• Patients with brain cancer, especially women will experience abnormal menstrual cycles because blood does not flow properly on their bodies.
• People with brain cancer will find it difficult to concentrate because the concentration of the brain has disrupted by the cancer cells.
• Patients with brain cancer who have advanced stage, he must accept part of his body paralyzed because cancer cells have gnawed at the balance part of his brain.
• People who suffer from brain cancer will have difficulty speaking, listening, seeing and smelling something. However, this happens when the patient has contracted the malignant disease relatively long. If not treated immediately, then he will experience interference in all five sensory systems. So, it can say that people suffering from brain cancer will experience disabilities.
How to prevent brain cancer
After you listen to some of the characteristics of brain cancer above, you must be worried if the cancer cells attack you. For this reason, you must increase your alertness by preventing brain cancer. You can do how to prevent brain cancer by leaving bad habits, such as smoking and drinking liquor. Because cigarettes and liquor trigger will the growth of cancer cells in your brain.
You can also prevent it by living a healthy lifestyle by eating healthy foods. Don’t eat foods that contain chemicals or preservatives because they can cause the deadly disease.
From now on don’t use your cell phone or laptop too often, turn it off when you don’t need it because radiation from these technology products can also make cancer cells in your brain.